Thursday, August 30, 2007

want 2 order?

WoHoooo i feel better now, better than yesterday! i dunno what happened to me yesterday, suddenly i felt home sick! *lucky me, i have a very konyol husband who always cheers me up when i was sad*

I tried to keep my self busy so I won’t remember things that could make me sad. I started to make a menu for the coffee shop (soon to be :D) coz my customer Ian, asked me again whether I have finish the menu yet or not, so I'd better finish it as soon as possible.

But becoz of my busyness time and a very tiring body, I won’t bother to make a “good, fancy” menu; I just made a really basic menu, as long as people know what sort of food we have.
Yesterday at the shop I looked at quokka, tried to find a food warmer and a bean Marie. We found 3-4 advertisement that we thought suitable enough for our requirements. So I made an appointment with them to see their equipments. So far there is only one that we think its good enough for our shop. We still put that on hold; hopefully we’re not too late heheh (we have to give the answer by tomorrow, before somebody will come and buy it!)

I finished with the menu, but still have to make a flyer. O yeah, we had bought the milkshake mixer, and hot dog warmer heheh, tomorrow I will try to make a milkshake! Today I tried making “soda gembira” and the taste was really nice… (It’s so easy to make).

Here’s I put the pic of the menu. Anyone want to order? Just gimme a call ahhahaha

Msg: Time is money! I used to waste my time with un-useful things (playin around, shopping, chating ha hihi haha hihi with my frenz every single day, etc2). but now i wanna change! i gotta do sumthing USEFUL everyday, i dun wanna waste my time anymore.

Now i feel happy when im busy, coz i know i investing my times for a great things. (things that He Prepared for me :D)

Thank God, He opened my eyes, & He changed my mind :D
ciaoo

5 people say:

Anonymous said...

Me and my 5 other friends would like to order:

4 Work burger
2 Ham salad
6 Meat balls
1 Hot chips
2 bottle of Evian

..

now ask my friends what would they like

Anonymous said...

ahhahah ok its gonna be ready in 20 minutes! anything else sir? :P

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! 20 MINUTES!?!?

Pancen polll! hahaha
Gw heran kalo lo ga sukses :)

SUKSES NYONK!

Btw, here's my 2c, the menu could use a little graphic to make it look more appealing. Some photos of your featured menu maybe? :) just a suggestion

Anonymous said...

hahaha monyonk lu nyonk emang hahahahhaah, iya 20 menit tuh dah cepet banget, karna kan ruameee skali yg ngantri HAHAHAHAHAHA *amin*

iyaa gw tuh lg males design2nya nyonk...tiap hari bangun pagi, pulang sore/malem dah maunya ke ranjang aje!

lu kesini de nyonkkk design the menu 4 me AHHAHAHA, ga masi di uni, atau uda kelar uni, masii aja ngarepin se-fu! emang se-fu pance oyeee dah! ga ada matinya ahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

waks.. se-fu forever gw? hahaha maunya ke ranjang aja? gpp nyonk, gw ngerti kok, pengantin baru emang gitu

..

..

salah ya?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA