Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hip Hippp Horraaayyy!!! :D

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear buny
Happy birthday to you…


Hip Hip Hooray!! Hip hipp, Horray!

Yeap, today is my husband birthday, guess how old is he now? 23!! Heheh I wish he is 23! But I have to accept reality; he’s 30 years old now!! Old huh?!
He’s old, I mean he’s a mature man, but sometimes he acts like a kiddo!! But that’s fine as long as he can makes me smile all the times! Hehe

I thanked God, for having a husband like him! He’s easy going, he’s very kind (not only to me but to all people), he’s a generous man, very patient, he always makes me smile with he’s konyolness action, he’s not a gossip type of man cause he really cueks and the important thing is he loves God so much, He tried his best to do whatever God wants him to do! And I’m proud of him!

Last night, I waited until 12 o’clock just to say happy birthday to him, and we prayed together, we thanked God for He is so good to us. We asked for His wisdom, for ministry (so He will use us even more), for Business (so whatever we touch/do will turn into Gold), for family, house etc.
After we prayed we continue watched “princess hours” hahah until 12.30am!
And it caused me to wake up very late today! I should arrive at shop at 6.30am because we open @ 7am, but today I arrived @ 7.10am! hhohoho

O yea, I ordered a birthday cake special for my husband, I ordered from my “little cheffo!” coz I trusted her that she will makes a good one for me! She said she wants to dropped the cake @ my shop today early in the morning, (but my husband also at the shop)! So I have to be very careful otherwise my husband will find out.

I asked her to give me a missed call & meet me at the back door! There you go, when she rang me, I shouted to my husband “beb, I need to go to toilet, can you please take care of the counter?” (hihihi, I lied) but that’s the only way. So I met Tania through the back door, and straight away brought the cake in, and put in a cool room! (pheww..)
I saw the cake and it’s beautiful! i like it!

This is the picture:


isnt't it cute? The girl, who sits on top of the cake, is representing me. It’s a choc and strawberry cake, looks yummy! I will bring the cake tonight to the family dinner in arirang! You know how many members in our family? 10!! Hahah with all my enso enso and calon enso, and my enso sisters! We are a big family!! That’s good! heheh

we had another surprised from my brilliant kitchen hand! she knew that today is mike's bday, so she prepared something for him as well (see, she loves her boss so much hahah)

u know what she made? she bought a very large fish! it's called "red emperror" fish! and she cooked and decorated the fish for us! i took a picture of the fish, man the fish so bigg!



we ended up having lunch together @ the shop with our parents, brother and bisnis partner
we really enjoyed the fish! hahaha.
Thanks to our brilliant kitchen hand! :D

Now i have to get ready for the dinner tonight! mhmm what should i wear? what hair style i wanna make tonight? (upps sorry, my centilness kluar lagi) hahaha it's only arirang iren! bauu! who cares? i want to looks good on my hubby bday! heheh

i'll continue the story tonight after dinner! party party party!!

Msg: for all mike's frend, i give you all hints! hahah MAYBE he wants to treat dinner on sunday after church, BUT only for those of you who comes to afternoon service! hahah wanna have dinner for free?


ciaoo to be continued...

0 people say: