Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Feel Bad...

I just had a really bad news... I heard my friend just got Shot in Jkt! He's the 4th person who got shot! i was really shocked when my sister told me this.

so what happened is, he went to the service station (pom bensin), u know in indo usually when you want to fill the fuel, you have to get out from your car, and ask the "abang-abang" to fill it for you, NAH, when you get out from your car, thats the moment the robber will shoot you, and straight away steal your car! and thats what happened to him.
Jakarta makin edan!

Itu trend pencurian mobil yang skarang terjadi di indonesia. the news should be in Kompas.
so just be careful for those of you who lives in indo! dont go to the service station at night.

I just sms him, he got shot in his thigh, the bone is broken, but Praise God, he's getting better now. just pray that he will be healed 100% :D.

He used to be my close fren when i was in indo, That time, i was joined one of multilevel marketing business, and he used to be my "bawahan" hahah, we worked together as a partner.
i remember, we went to TA, we ate donner kebab, and we did a telephone confrence there (in a restaurant), we invited people to go to a seminar. and how many people neglected us? HAHAHAH many! it was so funny, those moments, i missed it!

well i really feel bad for him, i just can pray for him now. (ketika ku berdoa, mujizat itu nyata.) *dun worry nyonk, u'll be alrite, He healed you!* :D

Msg: for those of you who have family in indo, warn them, dont go to the service station at night!

ciaooo

0 people say: