Friday, August 24, 2007

Just believe

This story that I wanna share with you is related to my previous topic before which about “God speaks through spontaneous thought”. And I don’t know, I just amazed, amazed and amazed by Him.

I tell u the story.
We had a lot of nice customers, but my favorite customers are Ian, Bryan & Clin. Everyday they always came to the shop together and bought our food. (Every single day they came). They’re very friendly, cheerful, loud, always making fun of us. They are working as a constructions worker near Curtin uni. We have a lot of customers from different area of jobs. Some of them are constructions, some of them are electrical man, teachers, business man, and so on and so on.

Yesterday, I went to carousel with my hubby, and on the way there (we always passed Curtin Uni when we went there). We had a chit chat in the car

Mike: Hey you know what beb? Maybe ian and his friends are working around here And if we can…u know… provide food for them, make a menu and ask ian to give It to them, can u imagine that? There are a lot of people working there.

Me: Yeah that’s rite beib, good idea, but is it going to be us who delivers the food to them or What?

Mike: Yeah we can deliver to them, or maybe they want come to pick it up by their self (skalian cuci mata, kan bisa juga) who knows?

Me: yup, oke, we can ask Ian tomorrow about that.

(My hubby had this spontaneous thought since 2 days ago, but he just told me yesterday on the way to carousel)

Today, I was working with my hubby in the morning, and as usual Ian came with his friends (Bryan and clin). We are very busy today.
Just before they go, Bryan talked to me.

(there are 4 of us near the counter, Me, My hubby, Bryan, and Ian)

Bryan: hey you know what? I will still work in that area (near curtin) 2 more years.

Mike: So what projects that u guys do btw?

Ian: oo We’re doing a construction for BGC and…(I forgot what’s the other one) You know, IF you can make a menu for your food, we can give it to people there and they might order from you guys, but it will be a big quantity, as long as u guys Can handle it when they order, it would be good.

Me: Im speechless for few seconds (bengong) than I asked him “how many people are
They in ur place?

Ian: It’s about 100 people

Me: wow…100??? Okey…err…

Bryan: Yeah u can do that, and we can tell them that the food is nice, and everything, Im sure they will buy.

Mike: oo ya ya ya...that's great, thank you!

Me: yeap,Ok, maybe what i can do, i will try to make a menu first, and when the menu ready, we give it to you. how about that?

Ian: Yeah that sounds good. and you can ask Irene to be the delivery gurl hahahah

Mike: hahahah yea yea yea i know what u mean man!

Ian: HAHAHA

Me: ahhahah ok, Thanks a lot ian! bryan!

Ian, bryan: Ok, thank you, cu on monday!

Geezz, I still speechless, We didn’t started the topic about the menu and everything. We just had a thought YESTERDAY, that it would be good if we can supply food for them.
And I felt God’s straight away confirmed us about that just the next day!

I asked mike to make sure; “hey beib, who started asking question? Is it you who asked them first? Or they talked about it first?” and my hubby answered: “no no, I didn’t say anything, they started the subject first”

Oo woooww, ok…(God is amazing hey, I thought.)

I went to kitchen, told my kitchen hand about this, and I asked her.

Me: hey aunty, Ian said blab la bla ( I told her the story)

Kitchen hand: yeahh that’s very good la, it’s gonna be a lot of order.

Me: yeah but the thing is, “can we HANDLE it?” if people order?

Kitchen hand: Noo, you have to find one more person la! Even now, sometimes I cant handle It by my self.
U know, ur very lucky, before u here, it wasnt this busy, it’s more quiet, but now, people are coming from everywhere, you know,even Ian, before they didn’t come here everyday. but now he came everyday.
So you’re very lucky.

(Deep inside my heart I said, “That’s not because I’m lucky, that because of God’s amazing grace for us).

I believe there are still many surprises to come. I just pray and wait :D thx You.

things to do:
-Make a menu
- 2morrow (sat) change floor.

ciaoo

5 people say:

AbigaiL said...

Waaa.. that was very good!! I know you can do it because you have the BIGGEST supporter behind you..

Anonymous said...

ahiahiah ihh kapan lu onlinenya say? ga liat lu oll..msh di soloo?? kangen neh...dah lama ga telponan kita hihihi *senyum malu2*

AbigaiL said...

MSNku gak beres, aku masih di solo. Sampe JP lagi tgl 2 Sep. Kita start tlp2nan lagi tgl 3 Sep, hari Senin pagi2 buta, okay?

Anonymous said...

hahaa benar2 spt org pacaran kita ini..ok bebeh tgl 3 sept kita kencan ya...muach

Anonymous said...

great news for you nyonk! CONGRATS! :P hope the plan get realization soon. Kalo gw ada kesempatan ke OZ lagi gw mampir ke tempat lo de :) oh oh, and the new layout for the shop is looking GREAT too!