Wednesday, August 15, 2007

chit chat

I’m so tired! I just came back from work, and I just cleaned the house, washed all the clothes which almost 95% are my husband clothes! Sometimes I just can’t understand why he always changing clothes everyday?! It’s winter! U can’t get sweat in winter, if this summer, I can consider it. He hung up the clothes everywhere, and I don’t know which one is clean and which one is unclean, and I ended up washing all the clothes! Grrrr…

But when I shared this with my in law, i just knew that she’s also in the same boat with me! Ahhah her husband, (which is my husband brother) do the same thing! Ahhaha..

Anyway, Last night dinner went very well, we enjoyed the food, the chit chat, the ha ha hihi time, even though; I like Seoul Korean better than arirang.
I felt lucky, even though my family is not here with me in Perth, but I still have another family from my husband side.

My husband got a present from his parents and his brother. (Very good one hahah)
O yah, and the cake (that I ordered from my little cheffo) wow it tasted good! Everyone love it! And they love the decoration as well! (Good on you say, keep up the good work!)

We took a lot of pictures, but all of them are in ade’s camera! I just have one picture from my butut hp

My husband 30th bday dinner @ Arirang

Once again, i thank God for all the blessings that He gives to us. everything that we have now, are comes from God, (not by our strength, not by our power, but by the spirit of God).
without Him we can do nothing, but with Him, we can do ALL things!


Now i want to take a rest...


ciaoo






















0 people say: